Job Opening at National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana (NALAG)
Position Title: Finance Officer
- Prepare monthly financial reports for partners;
- Prepare monthly bank and cash reconciliations;
- Prepare advance requests from partners;
- Help the programs team make budgets for activities;
- Help the programs team with logistics while activities are being done.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree or Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 3 years of experience with accounting practices and procedures, especially general ledger activities and expense claim processing.
- Good analytical skills to reconcile accounts and make reports.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and experience with spreadsheets.
How to Apply for this Job Opening at National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana
The General Secretary,
NALAG House-Gulf Street,
South Legon Accra
Or via email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: February 21, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED