Job Opening at Morrit Micro-Credit Enterprise
POSITION: Administrative Officer
Morrit Micro-Credit Enterprise is a registered money lender. We are currently based in Kumasi. We have been in business since 2017.
Our goal is to become a well-known financial institution in Ghana known for regularly providing prompt and effective financial services while also strengthening the entrepreneurial capacities of microbusiness owners.
Responsibilities and Roles:
- Control office space and equipment
- Keep track of office records and respond to client inquiries
- Loan contracts must be prepared and explained.
- Required Qualifications or Experience
Competencies and abilities:
- Must be a Kumasi resident.
- You must be no older than 35 years old.
- Good computer abilities are required.
- Time management skills are required.
- Good organizing abilities are required.
How to Apply for this Job at Morrit Micro-Credit Enterprise
Send your CV and application letter, along with your biodata, to email@example.com.
Closing Date: November 10, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED