Job Opening at Ecobank Ghana
Role Title: Internal Auditor: Cyber & Information Security, Network and Infrastructure
- Audit and review the institution’s Cyber and Information Security, Network, and Infrastructure.
- Do any other tasks you may be given, such as ARRs, follow-ups, etc.
- Evaluation by a third party of how well the Information Systems risk management process and methods work
Information Systems Audit Objectives
- Reviews of Information Systems Risk.
- Give the Board and Management confidence about the key risks and how they will be handled.
JOB PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Key tasks and any other tasks that come up because of the job
INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR
- Follow the accepted Audit plan to check the institution’s and group’s information systems and technology on a regular basis.
- Do audits and risk assessments of information systems, looking at things like:
- The operating systems UNIX, AIX, and Windows
- Laptops, notepads, smartphones, and Blackberry phones are examples of portable gadgets.
- Data backup and storage, protection, availability, integrity, classification, and retention
- Windows Office programs, such as email, and the Windows domain manager
- Assess the security and risk of all software applications and databases used by the bank and all of its affiliates to provide banking services to its users.
- Assess the risk that comes with the strategic planning and management of the IT platforms’ operations in Accra and Lagos.
- Assess the risks related to information security, IT security, business continuity, and disaster recovery plans.
- Assess the risks related to data security, portable devices, Windows Office apps, and domain controllers.
- Check the following for auditing and risk: Network and Communication Systems, including but not only:
- The network and communication tools of the institution
- Routers Firewalls
- Switches for IDS and IPS
- Voice / Data / Video
- Infrastructure audits and risk assessments should include the following:
- Data Centers i.e. Accra, and Lagos
- Security for Networks and the Internet
- Using the cloud
- Plan and carry out a risk-based audit of Networks, Communications, and Infrastructure
- Keep an eye on and report important risk issues
- Review things on an ad hoc basis
- Tell the head of audit what the audit found and what you think should be done to fix it.
- Do any other jobs that the Head of Audit and Audit Manager, eProcess & EGH may give you?
JOB CONTEXT AUDIT:
AUDIT RISK REVIEWS:
- Do an audit risk review of the institution’s most important platforms and processes, and write a report on what you find.
- Check to see if the settings do what they should.
- Help give management a good idea that the risks they’ve discovered are being handled.
AUDIT RISK REVEWS:
- Give a trend study of the most important risks and suggest solutions.
- Interact with all levels of staff and give feedback on risk and control problems found during audit reviews
- Give Functional Heads advice about risks and control weaknesses that affect their areas.
- Bringing issues and worries about risk and control to the head of audit so that they can be looked at by management.
- Help staff learn about the risks the company faces
- At least six (6) years of hands-on experience in database and technology application management and similar fields
- Gained a broad and deep understanding of all operating systems and performed the regular audits needed to make operations more efficient.
- Ability to review network performance by keeping an eye on network devices (routers, switches, etc.), reviewing network problems and making suggestions for how to fix them, managing network tools, and giving advice.
- Ability to evaluate network design and give professional advice to network, operations, and technical support teams
- Ability to review the design and implementation of an IT security framework.
- Know how audits work, how the organization works, and the standards for information technology.
- Know how global banking systems work and how rules work in the banking world.
- The person in charge must pay attention to details and have an eye for accuracy.
- Ability to judge the success of a network by making a plan for measuring results and finding problem areas.
- Strong planning and execution skills, with the ability to set goals and work under pressure.
- Ability to talk to all levels of staff and explain ideas well. High level of logical and analytical thinking.
- Risk-based audit methods
- A bachelor’s degree from a university in computer engineering, IT, or a similar field
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a professional certification for auditing and/or security of information systems.
- CISM stands for Certified Information Security Manager.
- Professional Certified in Information Systems Security (CISSP)
- CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- CompTIA Network++ and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
How to Apply for this Job Opening at Ecobank Ghana
Closing Date: 21st June 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED