Job Opening at Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML)
Job Title: Senior Resource Geologist
About the company
Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd., which is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE). CNML is working to improve its main asset, which is in the Upper East Region of Ghana. The company’s long-term goal is to build a world-leading, highly valuable, and responsible gold mining enterprise of a world-class level.
The Senior Resource Geologist will provide Mineral Resource and Grade control estimation & modeling support, to the MRM department. The person in charge will also be in charge of the Geology database and QAQC management for both the exploration chain and the mining chain.
- Do all the modeling work and data analysis needed for Resource and Grade Control? This includes, but is not limited to, Lithology and structural models, material type models (oxide, transitional, and sulphide), geotechnical modeling, and Au and S recovery models.
- Provide daily updates of geology database files (Diamond, RC, and GC) for all CNML Operations through scheduled tasks, batch scripting, and providing reports/queries and database development improvements as needed in gaps analysis for data reliability.
- Provide recommend updates or changes to the Resource modeling processes to improve quality and efficiency and to ensure any modifications are consistently implemented and documented.
- Monitor regulatory compliance with respect to mineral resource and mineral reserve estimates and public reporting (JORC 2012, NI 43-101, SAMREC, etc) (JORC 2012, NI 43-101, SAMREC, etc).
- Provide vital structural models for geotechnical support.
- Help evaluate the Mine-Mill reconciliation cycle and report on any differences between the Resource Control Model and the Grade Control Model.
- Works closely with the relevant technical team, such as the Exploration, Mining Geologist, Mine planning, and other engineers, to ensure the efficient development of Resources, Mine planning, and the maximization of profitable extraction and recovery.
- Performs any other tasks that the Supervisor asks of them based on the needs of the mine or project.
Skills or Experience Needed
Bachelor’s degree in geology, geological engineering, or earth science is preferred. Mincom statutory certification for geologists from AUSIMM/AIG/SAIMM/WAIMM or a similar organization is also a plus.
- At least 10 years of work experience, with at least 6 of those years in a similar role.
- Exploration experience as well as a track record of running gold mines.
What you need to know
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) inside and out.
- Good understanding of how to manage risks and stop losses.
- Strong skills in presenting, organizing, and talking to people.
- Valid Ghanaian driver’s license and driving skills; strong ability to use Geostatistics and Videography to estimate mineral resources.
- Standards for reporting to the outside (JORC 2012, NI43-101, SAMREC)
- Strong skills with Leapfrog and Datamine geological software and modeling
- If you know how to use Micomine, MapInfo, GIS, or MPR, that will be a plus.
- Writing technical reports based on the rules in NI 43-101.
How to Apply for this Job Opening at Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML)
If you want your application to be as successful as possible, please follow the instructions below:
Include a cover letter or application letter that is no longer than one page and explains why you think you are the best person for the job. Include your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and keep it to no more than five pages.
- Include copies of any academic certificates that are important.
- Include copies of any professional certifications that are relevant.
- Please put the name of the job you want as the subject line of the email.
- Send your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: HR Manager, Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited, No.4 Luanda close, East Legon, Accra, Ghana: GA-377-0113.
- Please send your application and all relevant documents (in PDF or MS Word format, if possible) to the email address below: email@example.com.
- The last day to submit is March 20, 2023.
Closing Date: 12th March 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED