Job Opening at Beacon College International
For the 2023/24 school year, we are looking for qualified and experienced classroom teachers to join our Early Years, Primary, and Secondary departments. Once you’re a member, you’ll be able to see how teaching and learning are done from a global perspective. We offer competitive pay, chances for continuous professional development and career advancement, and a friendly and welcoming place to work.
- Early Years: Teaching Assistants
- Lower Primary: All subjects, but especially good at math, English, and science.
- Upper Primary: English, Geography, History, and Global Perspectives
- Primary (Lower and Upper): Teaching Assistants
- Secondary: Physics
- Secondary: Economics, Business Studies
- Secondary: Sociology
- Secondary: French
Main Job Scope
All teaching jobs will have duties and responsibilities that fall under one of the following categories:
- Teaching and learning
- Classroom management
- Working with the community
- Child safety
- Talking to parents
Needed Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants for Full-Teacher status positions must have a Bachelor of Education in the subject area from an accredited and recognized university or
- A first degree with a Teacher certification/license and/or post-graduate teaching certification (PGCE/PGDE) from an accredited and recognized university.
- We encourage new graduates with a Diploma or Degree in Education from a reputable university to apply for our Teaching Assistant positions in the Primary department. Students going for the same Diploma or Degree will be taken into account.
- People with experience and knowledge of EYFS, Montessori, or NCTE teaching are encouraged to apply for Teaching Assistant jobs in the Early Years department.
The Successful candidates will have
- Experience teaching the Cambridge International Curriculum, which is a plus for a full-time teaching job
- Know and understand how to use effective strategies for differentiating teaching, learning, and assessments to meet the needs of different learners
- A strong work ethic and a desire to help students with different needs
- Experience using creative ways to get students interested in learning; • Solid knowledge of how to use technology to teach and learn; Excellent communication and people skills to manage the conversation between parents and students. Have the planning and organization skills needed to manage a classroom well.
How to Apply for this Job at Beacon College International
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV);
- Copies of your academic credentials;
- A summary of your most recent professional training;
- A one-page document that describes your teaching experience and methods (this does not apply to teaching assistant positions).
Send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: August 14, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED