Job Opening at a Real Estate company
- POSITION: LEGAL OFFICER
- REPORTS TO: HEAD OF LEGAL
- DEPARTMENT: LEGAL
A reputable Real Estate company is seeking to recruit a legal officer who will be responsible for, among other duties, preparing court processes, carrying out legal research and drafting legal documents on behalf of the Company and its clients.
- Firstly, Carry out research and analysis of legal issues and prepare legal opinions, reports, correspondence.
- Secondly, Draft and prosecute company court cases.
- Thirdly, Provide advice to Company’s clients on legal procedures regarding its services.
- Lastly, Review contracts and other legal documents. Perform related duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- First of all, A degree in Law (LLB) and a professional certificate in Law, and must have been called to the Ghana BAR.
- Then, Minimum of two (2) years’ experience
- Also, Oral and written communication skills.
- Besides that, Interpersonal skills
- Most importantly, IT skills
- Moreover, Exhibition of high sense of integrity
- Afterwards, Research skills
- Last but not least, Ability to handle pressure
- Finally, Be a Team player
How to Apply for this Job Opening at a Real Estate company
Interested Applicants should send their applications together with detailed resume to: Email: Application and CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Two weeks from first publication
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE