Job Offer at Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Role Title: Technical Trainer- Surface Equipment
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
The Technical Trainer – Surface Equipment, supervises Sandvik fleet services and maintenance as well as specialized fault finding and commissioning of all surface equipment. The role assists customers in driving cost efficiencies and capital profit through good leadership, strong customer relations, and best practices in Safety, Health, and Environment effectiveness. As part of the technical team, this position will assist in presenting training to internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Provide OEM Technical Support to customers through the establishment of effective management systems
- Manage effective cost budget through initiating cost reduction measures whilst maintaining quality and environmentally safe and healthy practices.
- Develop and administer effective maintenance practices that would ensure fleet availability and reliability per contract terms.
- Take personal responsibility for the Environment, Health & Safety, and duty of care.
- Manage all customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure continuous improvement initiatives to promote Sandvik’s business image and related product and service offerings.
- Ensure the personal and career development of subordinates.
- Ensure compliance with all Sandvik Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure the post-training report is prepared and shared with all stakeholders promptly.
- Degree Qualified Engineer or good trade background with relevant equipment technical and managerial experience.
- Qualification in Project Management would be an advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar role
- Strong business sense and EHS focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and people management skills are essential.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and other MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in Maintenance Management practices
- Willingness to travel and work in remote locations for extended periods of time is essential.
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary and provide guidance to members of the team.
- Ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage.
- Possess the required MINCOM certification.
- Possess relevant Ghanaian driver’s license.
How to Apply for this Job Offer at Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Closing Date: 21st June 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED