Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE), Inc. doing business as CARE International in Ghana is seeking a dynamic, bold and creative problem-solver to oversee our Information Technology (IT) systems.
The IT Coordinator candidate we seek will bring passion and initiative to her/his role and contribute to the achievement of CARE’S vision, mission and strategic goals for Ghana We offer an inclusive and energetic work environment with opportunities to thrive and grow through initiative and participation in our local, regional and international networks. We are committed to advancing gender equality and diversity in the workplace and to growing our pool of young talent.
The successful candidate will manage CARE International in Ghana’s IT systems working in close collaboration with the CARE LISA Digital Team to ensure the development and use of IT resources in the Country Office (CO) is aligned to organisational policies and strategies.
The incumbent will:
- Institute / standardise protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Advise management on the most suitable IT choices for operational efficiency and effective programme delivery
- On-board, train and refresh staff members to maximise safe use of resources
- Act as the link between end users and higher level support
- Install and configure software and hardware (computers, printers, VOIP
- Monitor system and network performance and security
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Perform maintenance activities (e.g., backups servers, etc.)
- Maintain licences and upgrade schedules
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid knowledge of IT systems, networks and applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 apps and environment
- Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role
- Experience in network management and remote help desk support
- Prior experience in an international organisation a plus
- Strong client-centred communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and coordination abilities and attention to details
- Ability to keep abreast of IT sector developments and apply learning to improve systems and operations Willingness and ability to take initiative and translate ideas into action
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to excellence
• BSc/BA in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred. We will consider years of practical experience in lieu of a degree . Certification (CompTIA Network, Comptia Security, CCNA, MSCE or similar) is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) via email to [email protected] with “IT Coordinator Application line.
Submission deadline is Monday, 22 March 2021 in the subject
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CARE has zero tolerance for fraud and corruption. We DO NOT collect fees or request financial information from job applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. Our mission around the world is to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
At CARE, we know that recruiting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce is critical to achieving our mission of ending global poverty. CARE defines “diversity” beyond the regular classifications of gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability, and includes diversity of perspectives that uphold
Our goal is to create and maintain a work environment that promotes diversity in everything we do.
We are also committed to creating and maintaining a safe work environment for our staff, partners and beneficiaries with specific attention to protection from sexual harassment exploitation and abuse, and child protection
OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
WE ENCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS, EXPERIENCES AND ABILITY, PARTICULARLY WOMEN AND YOUNG PEOPLE TO APPLY.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED