JAPAN WORK VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
The Certificate of Eligibility is one of the key prerequisites to apply for a Japan visa for a purpose other than tourism (COE). This certification is the first stage in the application and visa procedure for a Japan visa since it certifies that the applicant has the legal right to visit Japan. Before traveling to Japan, you must apply for and obtain this certificate.
Contrary to popular belief, you will also begin the application procedure for your Japanese residency card (often known as a “green card”) at the airline when you first land in the island nation.
JAPAN WORK VISA TYPES
A Japan Work Visa is required for visitors to Japan who intend to work for pay. Japan offers three different kinds of work visas:
- The common Japan Work Visa, which can be obtained for a variety of jobs like professor or artist.
- Compared to a standard Work Visa, Japan’s Highly Qualified Specialized Visa is awarded using a juncture system and provides a longer length of stay and more advantages.
- Nationals of nations with which Japan has a working holiday agreement are granted a Japan working holiday visa.
JAPAN WORK VISA REQUIREMENTS
These are the standard prerequisites you would need if filing for a working visa in Japan, though precise needs may vary depending on the type of visa you are seeking for:
- an employment offer from a Japanese business
- your passport
- a passport-size photograph
- visa application form
- your passport
JAPAN RESIDENCY PERMIT REQUIREMENTS
These are the main conditions for everyone applying for permanent residency in Japan, although the amount of time you must dwell in Japan varies depending on each individual:
- satisfy the conditions of your current visa, if that entails you are indeed married or employed
- Proof of background free from any criminal offense
- proof of sufficient financial resources;
- evidence of your tax and social security contributions;
- residency card, original passport, and a duplicate and proof of income are all required.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION
The appropriate related documents which should be submitted with your application for a Japan Work Visa include the:
- The eligibility certificate
- Application for a work visa for Japan completed and signed.
- Also, your current passport and copies of it. photos should be the size of a passport that complies with Japan’s requirements and documents outlining your position within the business or organization, your expected income, and the length of the job.
- Evidence of your prior academic and professional background in writing documents pertaining to the recipient company, including profit and loss statements, etc.
HOW TO APPLY?
Your company is required to provide you with the Certificate of Eligibility so that you can use it to submit an application for a Work Visa at a Japanese Diplomatic Secretariat (Consulate or Embassy) in your nation after receiving it. Having to:
- For the necessary paperwork for a Japan Work Visa, get in touch with the closest Japanese Embassy or Consulate.
- Then, apply for a Japan Work Visa directly at the embassy or consulate, a travel company, or a company that handles visa applications.
- Afterward, obtain the visa.
- Once your application for a Japan Work Visa has been approved, you must return to pick up your passport. You can then travel to Japan after your application is granted.
For the best work visas and residency permits in Japan use this crucial information from NewsNowGh.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED