Japan Government Scholarship Programs 2022
Japan government fully funded scholarship popularly known as MEXT scholarship is open to all and sundry who are seeking to pursue an undergraduate, doctorate or PhD degree. The scholarship is one of the best so far because it does not require one to spend money writing IELTS exams.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology (MEXT) offers scholarships to people all over the world. Right from Asia, North America, the Caribbean, Africa etc…
Japan hosts about 140,000 international students from several countries in its higher education institutions. The scholarship exposes students to the diverse cultures of the world.
- Fully Funded MEXT Undergrad Scholarships in Japan 2022-2023
- Canadian Scholarship Programs 2022 | Fully Funded
- 2022 USA Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students
- Study in UK || 2022 Kingston University Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarships In UK Without IELTS
- 2022 Fully-funded scholarships in Canada without IELTS
- University of Toronto Scholarships 2022 in Canada For International
WHAT DOES THE JAPAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP COVER?
The scholarship caters for tuition fees, monthly allowance, accommodation and airfare with other benefits as well.
What makes one eligible for the scholarship?
Applicants who try to apply for the scholarship need to satisfy certain conditions
First and foremost, applicants must belong to a nation that has an international relation with Japan. Also, applicants must have completed twelve years of schooling outside of Japan or better, an education that is the same as Japan’s education system but outside Japan.
Again, applicants must have an interest in the country. That is they must be willing to have a deeper understanding of Japanese culture before and after arriving in the country.
Another criterion is for applicants to bring a health certificate that shows they are mentally and physically fit to study in the country.
Documents required for Japan Government Scholarship (MEXT)
- Those applying for the scholarship are expected to supply the following documents below to support their application.
- A letter of motivation stating why you are applying for the scholarship, your competence and personal motivation for choosing the course you will be studying and the university.
- Also, the applicant writes a statement of purpose where they give a description of themselves and why they desire to be a part of the scholarship.
- Transcript from all school years and those from the university
- Another document is a recommendation letter from a lecturer or an authority from the school.
- Next is a CV for your scholarship, a medical certificate, and two copies of the certificate for language proficiency.
How To Apply For The Japan Government Scholarship (MEXT)
- Applicants are expected to fill out an online application form from the website
- The required documents must be uploaded
- Applicants who are not proficient in the Japanese language. Will have to enrol in a preparatory education class that is if it’s demanded by the university they selected.
- Applicants who are screened by the Japanese Diplomatic mission will have to take a written exam followed by an interview.
- Applicants who excel in the first phase of the screening will be recommended for the scholarship.
Deadline for this year’s application
Applicants are expected to complete their application process before 28th May 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED