Job Title: IT OFFICER
The suitable applicant will be performing the following duties,
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
Required Skills or Experiences
Applicants must hold any of the following qualifications and experiences at the time of applying:
- BSc or HND in Computer Science, IT, Computing, Systems Engineering or related qualification.
- Excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Excellent knowledge in web tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Two years working experience as an IT Officer.
- 27 years or less as at the time of applying for this position.
Applicant must live in Accra.
Applicant must have no criminal record.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested persons should send their CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]
Deadline: Wednesday 17th March 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED