Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for IT Officer At A Reputable Company.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER, IT
To ensure maximum uptime of all IT platforms and ensuring up-to-date business enablement technology is deployed within the company
- Install Manage, maintain and Support Company IT infrastructure.
- Produce documentation on operational, system and user procedures and guidelines
- Provide advice on selection and purchase of IT equipment.
- Monitor the progress of third-party maintenance contract suppliers.
- Responsible for disaster recovery, closing security loopholes and access levels,
- Handle Computer Security related Matters.
- Respond to all internal and Extemal IT-related matters and or All IT-related Tasks within Company
- Manage IT Assets.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be a good team player, possess a high degree of integrity and must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering Sciences or any IT Related Qualification or Professional Certification such as Microsoft Certified Engineer MCSE), A, N+8
- Have Experience in Microsoft Active Drectory, Microsoft Exchange, and Printer Setup otc.
- Have knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Have Knowledge of basic VoIP Phone systems.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification working experience as System administration and support
- Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook
- Basic understanding of Databases eg MS Access, MYSQL.
- Configuring networks, managing servers and databases in a Microsoft environment. Knowledge of other environments will be an added advantage.
- Experience in storage & backup system management.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should please apply to [email protected]
Closing date: 20th January 2021.
Only applicants who truly met the job qualifications will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED