IT MANAGER JOB AT A RURAL BANK
A reputable Rural Bank in Ashanti Region is looking for qualified applicants to occupy the following positions: IT MANAGER
- First of all, Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Second, Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Then, Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Also, Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Additionally, Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Moreover, Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Furthermore, Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- More so, Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Afterwards, Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Lastly, Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in the following areas; Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or any related field
- Relevant Professional Certificate e.g. CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), or MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), or OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) will be an added advantage
- Must be very knowledgeable in Bankmill or T24 Temenos software.
- Should have relevant work experience with three to five years of proven banking experience in a Rural/Community Bank.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge in Cyber Security.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IT MANAGER JOB
Interested qualified applicants must submit their application letters, detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and at least names and addresses of two referees to: [email protected]
Closing Date: two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Latest Golder Career Opportunities
- Proten International Limited Available Jobs
- The International Potato Center Job Vacancy
- Absa Bank New Employment Opportunity
- Teledata ICT Latest Job Opportunities
- Exciting Job Opportunity at Sightsavers
- M&G Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Opportunity
- Cummins Inc New Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE