IT Associate Job at an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
A reputed International Baccalaureate (IB) World School located in East Legon, Accra requires enthusiastic and experienced staff for the following post: IT Associate
- Firstly, Extend routine technical customer support.
- Secondly, Research problems and suggest solutions.
- Thirdly, Estimate resources and progress reports.
- Then, Learn on complex computing area and networking environment.
- Also, Contact customers and technical staff to identify information requirements.
- Most importantly, Ensure accuracy and compliance of work with project quality standards.
- Afterwards, Train and engage in professional development sessions.
- Last but not least, Document work by entering entries in call tracker system on time.
- Besides the above, Receive telephone, and email support requests.
Qualification Required & Experience
Graduate with 1 to 2 years of experience
Location: East Legon, Accra
How To Apply For The IT Associate Job
If you are qualified and have the required background, please send your CV and covering letter, including recent passport size photograph, stating the position you are interested to: [email protected] or Call us: 0541-232953
Closing Date: 19 July, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED