IRC Ghana Latest Job Opportunity
ROLE: Administrative Officer
- Organizing and controlling staff, management, and senior-level officer schedules and calendars
- Receiving and processing communication channels such as email, phone calls, and physical mail
- Providing assistance to the human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Meeting with the accounting department to assist with payments, processing incoming invoices, and verifying receipts.
- Ensure that all necessary office equipment is operational, and requisition new equipment and supplies as needed.
- As needed, writing reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers.
- Assist with event planning, such as ordering supplies and reserving meeting rooms.
- Attend meetings and take notes and messages for managers and senior officers.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Encoding invoices, preparing Payment Requests and Payment Orders, reviewing supporting documents, and validating third-party data.
- Third-party registration and bank account information (Legal Entity Form and Bank File). Check-in with Headquarters
- Mission and plane ticket payment processing
- Processing payment for the cost of representation
- Reimbursement of residence-related charges
- Separately record the recovered VAT in the appropriate suspense accounts.
- When an asset is obtained, link the excellent receipts to the invoice.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A diploma/degree/higher national diploma (HND) that has been accredited.
- Understanding of, or ability to quickly learn how to use, conventional office equipment such as fax machines, current phone systems, and copy machines.
- Previous experience with spreadsheet applications, such as Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently.
- Significant organizational skills, as well as the ability to create organization and structure for others to follow
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other client communications
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team when necessary
- Oral and written English fluency.
Accra is the location.
How to Apply for this IRC Ghana Latest Job Opportunity
Interested and eligible candidates should contact us by email at email@example.com
Name of the company and contact information:
Plot no.61 at no.18
Airport Residential Area
Closing Date: The deadline is November 10, 2023.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED