Perform tasks at a country level associated with Site Activation (SA) activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. May also include maintenance activities.
- Under general supervision, serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and project timelines.
- Perform start up and site activation activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
- Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
- Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
- Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
- Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
- Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF), and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents, in line with project timelines.
- Provide local expertise to SAMs and project team during initial and on-going project timeline planning.
- Perform quality control of documents provided by sites.
- May have direct contact with sponsors on specific initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or a related field and 3 years’ clinical research or other relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 3 years clinical research experience, including 1 year experience in a leadership capacity.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical systems, procedures, and corporate standards.
- Good negotiating and communication skills with ability to challenge, if applicable.
- Effective communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, including local regulations, , SOPs and company’s Corporate Standards.
- Understanding of regulated clinical trial environment and knowledge of drug development process.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED