IQVIA is looking for a Senior Clinical Trail Associate based in Ghana that needs to be conversant in French.
Perform daily administrative activities, in conjunction with the Clinical Research Associates and Regulatory and Start-Up teams, to ensure a complete and accurate Trial Master File delivery.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) team with accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File (TMF)) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Collaborate with clinical team on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files and completeness.
- Collaborate with CRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling, and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Coordinate the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence, and associated documentation.
- Act as a mentor for less experienced Clinical Trial Assistants (CTAs).
- Assist with training and onboarding of new CTAs.
- May serve as subject matter expert for business processes.
- May lead CTA study teams.
- May assist with interviewing and screening of potential new team members
- May accompany CRA’s on-site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training.
- May participate in departmental quality or process improvement initiatives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 administrative support experience.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum two years of clinical research experience strongly preferred.
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of the English language.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines as provided in-company training.
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in-company training.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
The advanced analytics, technology solutions, and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE