September 26th, 2023 at 07:27 pm
Iowa State University Merit Scholarships For International Students 2024
Iowa State University has made it a priority to provide students from other countries with the opportunity to receive an education that is on par with the best in the world. These students come from a wide variety of backgrounds and possess exceptional levels of talent. The competition for international first-year students to get one of a limited number of merit scholarships will begin soon. The Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships 2024 are now accepting applications, and this is the place to submit them.
In the learning communities at Iowa State University, students get off to a strong start academically and in their research, and they continue to be engaged throughout their time there by participating in a variety of undergraduate research, internship and study abroad programs.
They gain their knowledge from eminent academics from around the world who are working to find solutions to some of the most pressing problems facing the world today. Therefore, potential candidates who are interested are strongly invited to submit an application for the scholarship opportunity.
Information Regarding the Scholarships Offered by Iowa State University
- Scholarship Sponsor: Iowa State University
- Host country: United States of America
- Scholarship Award: up to $10,000 per year, with the possibility of being renewed.
- Study Level: Undergraduate is the level of study being referred to here.
- Eligible Criteria: International students are considered to be of an eligible nationality.
|Award of Achievement||Up to $40,000 ($5,000/yr–$10,000/yr)|
|Award of Distinction||Up to $16,000 ($2,000/yr–$4,000/yr)|
Criteria for Acceptance into the Program
The following are the requirements that applicants for the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University need to fulfill in order to have their applications considered:
Applicants are required to be incoming foreign freshmen who have been offered admission to study a full-time program at the university. Applicants must be from a country other than the United States.
Applicants are required to provide scores from either the SAT or the ACT that meet the requirements.
Applicants are required to finish the Iowa State University OneApp by first finishing the General OneApp application and then finishing the application for the International Student Admissions Scholarship.
Applicants are required to demonstrate that they have high academic ability as well as leadership abilities.
Majors, Minors, and Certificates
Additional possibilities. There are now more options. More possibilities. You have the ability to personalize your academic journey to maximize the influence you have on the world by choosing from among more than one hundred majors offered across six undergraduate institutions.
As soon as you set foot on campus, you will be surrounded by world-famous professors, opportunities to enhance your resume, and state-of-the-art facilities, all of which are designed to assist you in realizing your goals and achieving your potential.
- Actuarial Science
- Aerospace Engineering
- African and African American Studies
- Agricultural and Life Sciences Education
- Agricultural and Rural Policy Studies
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Communication
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Studies
- Agricultural Systems Technology
- American Indian Studies
- Animal Ecology
- Animal Science
- Apparel, Merchandising and Design (Fashion)
- Art and Design
- Athletic Training
- Beef Cattle Production Management
- Beverage Management
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Biological Systems Engineering
- Biological/Pre-Medical Illustration
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Business and Technology Consulting
- Business Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Chinese Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Climate Science
- Communication Studies
- Community and Regional Planning
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computing Applications
- Construction Engineering
- Criminal Justice
- Critical Studies in Design
- Culinary Food Science
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Dairy Cattle Production Management
- Data Science
- Design Studies
- Diet and Exercise
- Digital Media
Students who have demonstrated strong academic achievement as well as outstanding talent or achievements in one or more of the following areas are eligible to apply for international transfer merit scholarships. These areas include mathematics and the sciences, the arts, extracurricular activities, community service, leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurship. In order for students to be considered for the prize, the OneApp scholarship application must be completed.
You can apply for the International Merit Scholarship by going to the OneApp Scholarship Portal and submitting the General Application. After that, browse to Opportunities > Recommended > International Students Admission Scholarship Application (Choose spring or fall) and apply for the scholarship there.
Qualifications for admission
Eligible candidates for this award include incoming foreign transfer students who have been issued an offer of admission, are required to pay international tuition, and will not be receiving financial sponsorship from the government of their home country.
- The equivalent of a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 points (B).
- To apply to Iowa State University, you must fill out the OneApp.
- Fulfill the requirements of the General OneApp application AND
- Please submit your application for the International Student Admissions Scholarship.
Conditions applicable to renewal
The following requirements need to be satisfied throughout your time at Iowa State in order to keep the scholarship:
- Minimum overall grade point average of 2.5 while attending Iowa State.
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a minimum of 12 semester credits each semester (summer enrollment does not count).
- Only students whose tuition includes an overseas component are eligible for this grant.
- Only the costs of undergraduate tuition and fees may be deducted from the prize.
Guidelines for Submission:
The initial step for applicants is to determine whether or not they are qualified to enroll in one of the university’s undergraduate programs that require full-time attendance. Following that, they are able to finish filling out the application form for the international student admissions scholarship.
The deadline for applications is subject to change.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED