The Company is a major and a reputed professional Investment Management Company, ranked as the 7th largest Fund Manager by the Securities & Exchange Commission, as at December 31, 2019.
The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons who are interested in the Investment Management industry, to apply for the following position: Investment and Research Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the investment und in the management of investments on behalf of clients in accordance with approved investment policy statements, company policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and best practices.
- Develop and manage financial models
- Conduct comprehensive economic and industry research and analysis.
- Gather and interpret financial market data and produce periodic research reports for the benefit of business units, clients and the general public.
- Remain fully informed on relevant economic, industry and market developments, and
- Perform other related duties as required.
- A good first degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, actuarial science accounting banking & finance of a combination of any of the above
- Completion of the Ghana Stock Exchange Securities Courses would be an added advantage
- A postgraduate degree in economics or finance would be an added advantage.
- Industry experience would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Expertise in statistical packages, databases and MS Office would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of data collection
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Effective communication and presentation skills, time-management, and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of information written or spoken, with regards to clients investments and personal data
- Self-disciplined Results oriented
- Capable of working alone or in a team
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and maintain standards of conduct
Location: Corporate Office (Accra)
NB: All application letters and CVs should be sent [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: By March 10 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Accounting, Marketing, Driving And Public Relations Jobs Available
- Empire Credit Limited Invites Job Applications
- Vacancies Available|| School for Life (SfL) Ongoing Recruitment
- Latest Vacancy Available At SNV
- Kantar Latest Employment Opportunity Available
- Last Mile Health Invites Job Applications
- Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Offer
- Johnson & Johnson MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships 2022-2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED