Upfield is a global company owning multiple brands of margarine and other food spreads, including Flora, Blue Band, Stork, Becel, Country Crock and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!. It is the largest plant-based consumer packaged goods company in the world, operating in 95 countries.
CD Operations Intern – Tema, Ghana
CD Operations Intern – 6 months Period
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band, and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion, and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility, and are looking for career-defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Responsible for a smooth and cost-effective operation between the company, customers, and specific third parties. The key challenge is to develop consistency and coherence in the day-to-day operation of the CD/Sales organization, thus enabling account, field, and customer marketing teams to focus on core selling roles.
- Support setting the process and contribute to the definition of – National Trade Strategy, Customer Value Assessment, Trade Terms Structure, Coordinate Pricing
- Ensure smooth processes are in place to deliver – Retail Strategy, CBP / CMP, CD input into S&OP, Annual negotiation strategy, Op Co and assortment, Set up and structure all CD business meetings, SalesForce Incentives SFI for Field Sales team
- Maintain and implement supporting tools (legacy CD IT tools, salesforce automation as well as new developments)
- Manage and facilitate internal and external CD communications
- Manage contracts and execution of merchandising agencies provided in store
Minimum of two to three years working experience within the CD/Sales function
- Strong experience in designing and managing processes
- Business planning experience
- Analytical experience
- Project management experience
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation, and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
HOW TO APPLY
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED