International Justice Mission Latest Job Vacancy
Who We Are
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in 33 offices. Together, we are catalysing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
IJM Ghana partners Ghanaian law enforcement officials to identify and rescue children who have been enslaved in Ghana’s fishing industry on Lake Volta. We create customised care plans for each survivor, and we work with government social service agencies and private aftercare providers to ensure children have a safe place to grow in freedom.
International Justice Mission, Ghana is seeking for a talented Lawyer who will assist in representing victims of child trafficking in investigations and seeking criminal accountability for perpetrators of labour trafficking crimes within the project area.
- Firstly, Support Ghana Police and Prosecutors in the investigation and prosecution of child/forced labour trafficking perpetrators.
- Secondly, Conduct research, brief writing and oral advocacy on behalf of IJM clients.
- Thirdly, Track case-related data on paper and electronic case tracking management systems
- Moreover, Attend and/or participate in all legal proceedings relevant to assigned cases.
- Additionally, Maintain accurate and updated documentation of legal proceedings in assigned cases. Perform legal research and draft pleadings as necessary in assigned cases.
- Then, Advise management on internal legal documents, proceedings and organisational risk.
- Finally, Carry out additional assignments as directed by the Justice Sector Manager, Country Director, or his/her designee.
Skills and Experience
- Professional Certificate in Law and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- Then, A degree in Law.
- Two (2) years of experience as a practising attorney.
- Strong critical thinking, legal analysis and oral and written advocacy skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft applications. English.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Driver’s License preferred.
- Lastly, Strong legal research and writing skills
This position requires travel to various regions across Ghana.
Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed Evident passion to help people suffering injustice and oppression
For further details, please visit our website: www.ijm.org. scroll to the bottom of our home page and click on career.
How to Apply for International Justice Mission Latest Job Vacancy
Send Cover Letter, Resume & “Statement of Faith by E mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st August 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED