August 26th, 2022 at 10:42 am
International Justice Mission Job Opening
ROLE: Lead, Global Operations Expansion, Office of the General Counsel
Who We Are
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in over 30 offices. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable.
We believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. Also, We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
After 25 years of continued growth and operational success in pioneering the work of protecting those who are experiencing poverty from violence, IJM has become a $100+ million organization. As IJM continues this trajectory of growth and scaling of its impact, with the Vision to protect 500 million people by the year 2030, IJM’s Officer, Global Governance is seeking a Lead, Global Operations Expansion.
The Lead, Global Operations Expansion is accountable for enhancing IJM’s effectiveness in providing operational support services for all expansion projects, including legal, finance, human resource and technology set-up, when IJM expands to new geographical areas, enters into a new form of registration or operating, or transitions an existing office into IJM’s governance structure. He or she will oversee development and implementation of IJM’s Expansion Process, including the development and maintenance of resources, systems and tools in support of effective cross-functional set-up efforts.
The Lead, Global Operations Expansion will ensure IJM teams coordinate and address roadblocks effectively and that lessons learned are assessed and implemented. He or she will support key regional staff in project management of the operational set-up of any IJM expansion project, ensuring operational support service set-up in delivered in a timely and effective manner.
This position can be based in any location where IJM currently has an office, is part of the Office of the General Counsel, and reports to the Washington DC-based Global Governance Officer.
Responsibilities related to creating the foundational expansion process structure and workflows. This position will be responsible for setting up IJM’s foundational expansion process and enhancing current processes to increase effectiveness.
- Create and update organizational Expansion Process, including strategic and capacity approval, scoping and launch processes.
- Create and update Sharepoint Site to host necessary tools, guidance, information, and links for the Expansion Process.
- Develop new documents, resources and systems as needed to increase the effectiveness of the process.
- Regularly audit documents and tools to discover opportunities for process improvement and recommend solutions.
Responsibilities related to maintaining use of the process, systems and documents for expansion. This role will be responsible for the organization, cross-linking, and upkeep of the expansion document, resource and tool library.
- Facilitate organizational Expansion Process, including strategic and capacity approval, scoping and launch processes.
- Update and maintain all Expansion Process documents, resources and systems, including the Expansion Guide and checklists.
- Maintain Expansion library in OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Monitor the use and effectiveness of the systems.
Project Management & Capacity Building:
Responsibilities related to technical operations project management. This role will assist the respective regional project manager for each Expansion Project in the organization, schedule and scope maintenance of operational set-up aspects of the project.
- Provide expert guidance, project management support and coaching on operations new office set-up, including registration, legal, finance, human resources and technology set-up.
- Recommend schedule and milestones for operational aspect of the project.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the respective regional project manager and Global Support Function staff for purposes of managing and resolving any cross-functional issues arising during the expansion process.
- Assist Global and Regional Support function staff in research and tracking of technical requirements in each expansion location via expansion checklist and briefing memos.
- Support team coordination and culture by assisting in the maintenance and management of operational aspects of expansion project plans, in coordination with the respective regional project manager.
Process Onboarding and Training:
Responsibilities related to training and onboarding key staff. This position will be responsible for onboarding all key expansion project staff to the process to ensure the best user experience. This position will eventually be responsible for the global launch of the expansion process and create communication materials to assist in the launch.
- Create overview documents and training materials.
- Onboard members of expansion project teams to the expansion process.
- Respond to real-time requests for support and training.
- Create plan for global launch of the process.
- To begin with, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; advanced degree or training in project management, business, law or finance preferred;
- Then, At least (5) years of project management experience; or an advanced degree or training in a related technical field (business, law, finance, human resources, or technology) preferred;
- Also, Knowledge and experience with international new office openings or related projects;
- Additionally, Organized, detail oriented and thorough while being able to keep up with demand of requests;
- Then, Proven planning and implementation skills;
- Also, Demonstrated ability to manage multiple or competing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Afterwards, Demonstrated ability to build and manage cross-cultural and cross-functional relationships;
- Last but not least, Experience training individuals and small groups; and
- Finally, Ability to travel internationally, particularly to low-resource settings.
- Firstly, Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Secondly, Disciplined with priorities;
- Thirdly, Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Moreover, Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Additionally, Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Then, Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Lastly, Adept at creative problem solving.
What does IJM have to offer?
- Robust staff care resources
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Detailed salary and benefits offered will be dependent on the working location
How to Apply for this International Justice Mission Job
Closing Date: 31st August 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED