International Justice Mission Career Opportunities
Who We Are
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in 33 offices. Together, we are catalysing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
IJM Ghana partners Ghanaian law enforcement officials to identify and rescue children who have been enslaved in Ghana’s fishing industry on Lake Volta. We create customised care plans for each survivor, and we work with government social service agencies and private aftercare providers to ensure children have a safe place to grow in freedom.
International Justice Mission, Ghana is seeking for a talented Lawyers who will assist in representing victims of child trafficking in investigations and seeking criminal accountability for perpetrators of labour trafficking crimes within the project area.
- Firstly, Support Ghana Police and Prosecutors in the investigation and prosecution of child/forced labor trafficking perpetrators.
- Secondly, Conduct research, brief writing and oral advocacy on behalf of IJM clients.
- Thirdly, Track case related data on paper and electronic case tracking management systems.
- Then, Attend and/or participate in all legal proceedings relevant to assigned cases.
- Finally, Maintain accurate and updated documentation of legal proceedings in assigned cases.
- Firstly, Perform legal research and draft pleadings as necessary in assigned cases.
- Secondly, Ensure legal custody of rescued children for partner shelters and compliance with child protection laws and policies.
- Thirdly, Identify, develop and implement capacity building programs to strengthen the Public Justice System.
- Lastly, Monitor legal policy information and developments which are or may be applicable to IJM.
How to Apply for this International Justice Mission Career Opportunities
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 28 September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED