International Finance Corporation Job Vacancy Available
About International Finance Corporation
International Finance Corporation is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries.
In the fiscal year 2022, IFC committed a record $32.8 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of global compounding crises.
The International Finance Corporation’s Sub-Saharan Africa Department is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and well-organized Program Assistant, who can effectively support officers/analysts working in the Ghana Sub-region including Benin, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Togo.
Details About IFC Job
- Location: The position will be based in Accra, Ghana.
- Position: Program Assistant
- Closing Date of Application: September 30, 2022
- Firstly, provide full administrative and analytical support to the Country Manager.
- Secondly, assist Country Manager with meetings, presentations, and events. Tasks could include obtaining briefs upfront from relevant parties, preparing meeting notes in advance, attending the meetings, and preparing minutes.
- Thirdly, maintain a good knowledge of work programs to ensure timely delivery of tasks.
- Also, track project timetables, provide feedback, and help with project team coordination.
- Additionally, perform integrity due diligence searches and prepare reports.
- Moreso, conduct industry/sector research on project–related areas. Participate in fieldwork as and when required.
- Furthermore, provide quality control by monitoring documents for accuracy, ensuring adherence to the unit and World Bank Group guidelines and procedures, and assisting in editing, formatting, and production of high-quality documents and correspondence.
- Also, coordinate the Country manager’s calendar/schedule by ensuring there are no conflicts, travel arrangements for the Country Manager, as well as logistics for office events and other high-level missions for the Accra office and sub-region.
- Moreover, liaise and build relationships with counterparts in key client offices to facilitate the scheduling of meetings.
- Aside from that, clients include private sector companies and ministries and agencies of Government.
- Build and maintain relationships with counterparts within IFC and the World Bank Group for the benefit of the team.
- Last but not least, perform assigned simple general administrative, budget, and finance tasks to assist the smooth running of the Accra office and the sub-region.
- Lastly, solve non-routine problems and perform ad-hoc duties as required.
Qualification and Experience
- University, polytechnic, or equivalent degree/diploma preferred, with a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, multi-tasking, and time management skills. Proven ability to work promptly and efficiently under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, willing to go the extra mile, able to take ownership of tasks.
- Maturity and good judgment; absolute integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a range of internal and external contacts.
- Proven ability to work well in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment, and function effectively in groups.
- A high degree of resourcefulness, and ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability/willingness to work late/come in early occasionally, as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of French would be an advantage.
World Bank Group Core Competencies
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life, and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Learn more about working at the World Bank and IFC, including our values and inspiring stories.
HOW TO APPLY?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 28, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job OpportunityAll Posts
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED