Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Wesley College Of Education Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: College Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor will provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the college’s operations
- He/She will help the college accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control, and governance processes
- Determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls
- Evaluate the procedures of the college to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals
- Monitoring compliance with established policies, plan and procedures
- Appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities
- Assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against losses
- Ensuring the reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision making
- Drawing the principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances of duplicated functions, waste or other inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary
- Carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimsing weakness
- Applicant must hold a good first degree or comparable qualification plus a relevant professional or a Master’s degree in the relevant area.
- He or She must be a member of a recognized accountancy professional association as well as a member of the institution of internal auditors.
- He/She must have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a college comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least 4 years
Applicant must also:
- Possess strong IT skills and familiar with financial systems
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be able to complete at least one term of 4 years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60
How to Apply for Wesley College Of Education Recruitment
Interested applicants must submit 6 copies of their application package, including curriculum vitae, a two-page vision statement for the college, certificates, and any other relevant documents to the address below:
Wesley College of Education
Post Office Box 1927
All applicants must request 2 referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address.
Application Deadline: 18th December 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED