Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Wesley College Of Education Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: College Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor will provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the college’s operations
- He/She will help the college accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control, and governance processes
- Determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls
- Evaluate the procedures of the college to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals
- Monitoring compliance with established policies, plan and procedures
- Appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities
- Assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against losses
- Ensuring the reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision making
- Drawing the principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances of duplicated functions, waste or other inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary
- Carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimsing weakness
- Applicant must hold a good first degree or comparable qualification plus a relevant professional or a Master’s degree in the relevant area.
- He or She must be a member of a recognized accountancy professional association as well as a member of the institution of internal auditors.
- He/She must have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a college comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least 4 years
Applicant must also:
- Possess strong IT skills and familiar with financial systems
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be able to complete at least one term of 4 years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60
How to Apply for Wesley College Of Education Recruitment
Interested applicants must submit 6 copies of their application package, including curriculum vitae, a two-page vision statement for the college, certificates, and any other relevant documents to the address below:
Wesley College of Education
Post Office Box 1927
All applicants must request 2 referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address.
Application Deadline: 18th December 2020.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED