The Position/Job Description:
In general, the Internal Auditor will provide independent objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations. He/She will help the College accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control, and governance processes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The responsibilities and duties of the Internal Auditor include:
• determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls in the College
- evaluating the procedures of the College to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals. monitoring compliance with established policies, and procedures.
- appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities. assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against losses.
- ensuring that reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision-making. drawing the Principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances of duplicated functions, with other inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary.
- carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimizing weaknesses.
Qualification and Experiences:
Applicant must hold a good first degree or comparable qualification plus a relevant professional qualification or a master’s degree in the relevant area. He/She must be a member of a recognized accountancy professional association as well as a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
He/She must have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor at a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years.
Interested applicants who meet the criteria for any of the positions indicated above should please submit six (6) copies of application package consisting of:
(i) application letter,
(ii) curriculum vitae,
(iii) certificates & accompanying transcripts) and
(iv)two referee’s reports to:
The Chairman, The Search Committee
Foso College of Education
P. O. Box 87
Assin Foso, Central Region.
The application package documents should also be sent by email to [email protected]
The closing date is 20th August 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED