The Internal Auditor shall provide independent, objective assurance and counseling services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations.
He/She will help the College accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control, and governance processes.
He/She shall determine the reliability and adequacy of accounting and operational controls in the College; monitor compliance with established policies, plans and procedures; among others.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Applicant must hold a good first degree and a postgraduate degree in Finance or Accounting and must be a member of a recognized professional association in the area as well as a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- He/she must have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution or organization for at least four (4) years.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under-listed to their application letter:
- Eight (8) copies of Curriculum Vitaé (CV);
- Eight copies of relevant certificates. The originals of the certificates shall be inspected during the interview;
- Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Eight (8) copies of a two-page statement of your vision the College and how you intend to achieve them. Police criminal report.
Applications must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
ATEBUBU – BONO/EAST.
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for on the top-left corner of the back of the envelope.
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 26th March, 2021.
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED