Internal Audit Manager at Kasapreko Company Limited
Plan, manage, and carry out risk-based internal audits, audit follow-ups, and specialized investigative audits. Help provide independent assurance on the adequacy of risk management, internal controls, and governance processes of all the subsidiaries within the Pinnacle Holding Company Limited. (PHCL).
- Help create an Internal Audit Strategic Plan that is in line with and supports Pinnacle’s strategic goal, as well as the department’s budget.
- Set up, use, and keep track of a framework for entity-wide risk assessments, which include all of the companies of Pinnacle Holding Company Limited (PHCL), in order to make the audit plan and make sure it fits with PHCL’s risk profile.
- Update the policies and processes that are in line with the Institute of Internal Auditors’ (IA) Standards Performance and Attribute Standards.
- Work with the External Auditors and the Audit & Risk Committee of PHCL’s different companies to make sure audits are done as efficiently as possible to cover as much as possible, cut down on redundancies, and save money.
- Make audit reports for the different Committees of the Board and the right regulatory bodies, and keep good relationships with all the different stakeholders.
- Build and keep connections with Pinnacle’s top management, its subsidiaries, and the Audit and Risk Committees.
- Supervise the day-to-day work of the Internal Audit staff and look over their audit work papers, which were made by the audit staff, to make sure they are clear, full, accurate, and follow the department’s audit method.
- Check to see if staff work meets the standards that have been set.
- At least a second degree in business administration or something similar. At least ten years of work in a related field, with at least five years in a management position.
- ACCA, CIA, ICA, and CIMA professional qualifications are recommended.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar field, with at least three (3) years as a manager.
- Excellent speaking skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong understanding of the international standards for internal auditing as a professional practice.
- Think critically and analytically.
- Inter-personal growth skills.
- People skills and skills for managing a job.
- Good IT skills, including how to use office efficiency software
How to Apply for Internal Audit Manager at Kasapreko Company Limited
Closing Date: 05 May, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED