Woodeck Company Limited was established in 1994, and thus, the Woodeck brand was developed. Woodeck stands for quality and innovative furniture products as well as interior and exterior decorations that are crafted to suit the unique needs and requirements of our customers and client base. Woodeck Co. Ltd is a premier manufacturer of quality furniture products made in Ghana with a superb finish.
Woodeck Co. Ltd. is dynamic in its outlook and is growing with a vast client base in a wide range of products including Cabinets, wardrobes, Tropical wood doors, Domestic Furniture, Kitchens Cabinets office furniture, and furnishings.
Woodeck Co. Ltd has also formed partnerships with other foreign manufacturers in its provision of quality support in providing fitted furniture accessories, Ceiling solutions, security doors, office furniture, and partitions. And also our newly launched factory for providing a flat park production system which meets international standards
Woodeck Co. Ltd also maintains a range of in-house designers who customize our products to specific client requirements and specifications.
Woodeck Co. Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic Architect with a specialization in interior design with proven working experience and a strong portfolio to join our team and lead its design department. The architect’s main focus will be designing new interior, renovations, extensions, and alteration. The architect will be working closely with clients to ensure their design requirement and needs are met within budgetary restraints
· Outline client design objectives
· Conceptualize and sketch design plans
· Determine the cost of completion and project requirement in the budgeting phase
· Set the timeline for the completion of an interior design project
· Utilize computer applications in the design process
· Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met
· Assist with coordinating bid processes
· Provide support to management staff
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques
· Knowledge of types of interior and construction methods
· Skills in drafting architectural plans
· Graphic Design
· Good networking skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural or related field
· 1-3 years of working experience
· Skilled in Architectural design software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-ray, etc.)
· Highly creative, imaginative, and artistic
· Portfolio of design work
HOW TO APPLY
Forward your CV and application letter to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED