USAID Advancing Nutrition is USAID’s flagship multi-sectoral nutrition project, led by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), and a diverse group of experienced partners. Launched in September 2018, USAID Advancing Nutrition implements and provides technical support to nutrition interventions across sectors and disciplines for USAID and its partners.
The project’s multi-sectoral approach draws together global nutrition experience to design, implement and evaluate programs that address the root causes of malnutrition. Committed to using a systems approach, USAID Advancing Nutrition strives to sustain positive outcomes by building local capacity, supporting behavior change, and strengthening the enabling environment to save lives, improve health, build resilience, increase economic productivity and advance development.
From 2020 – 2022, USAID Advancing Nutrition will provide technical support and assessment services to advance the Government of Ghana’s efforts to improve equitable delivery of quality services that promote household resilience and early childhood growth and development.
Technical services provided through USAID Advancing Nutrition will strengthen national and local government planning in Northern Ghana and stimulate the development of multisector solutions to the most pressing food security and nutrition problems. The portfolio will encompass activities funded by USAID/Washington as well as the USAID Ghana Mission.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to;
- Assist management in the implementation of IT policies, procedures, and protocols across the program.
- Repair PC/Laptop with minor faults to ensure computers work at all times
- Manage Network to enable the flow of data transmission and communication.
- Advice on procurement of IT equipment and accessories
- Keep inventory of all IT equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot the IT equipment e.g. printers, copiers, phones, cameras, and LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Perform computer operation functions such as end-of-day processing, backup, recoveries, and network support.
- Set up, administered, and maintained Microsoft Windows and Internet gateways, including liaising with outside agencies and consultants as necessary.
- Provide help desk support to all staff users,
- Install and maintain computer hardware for server and client processors
- Design, implement, and use proxy servers.
- Administer shared data connectivity resources for all terminals.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and solve PC and laptop hardware and software faults.
- Install and maintain software including operating systems and applications.
- Provide technical assistance to system users to ensure uninterrupted business operations.
- Support related budgeting, procurement, and operational matters.
- Provide support to staff in computer applications, in particular, Microsoft Office as needed.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Management or a relevant field
- Must have 4 – 5 years of progressively responsible experience in IT.
- Must have demonstrated experience managing IT systems in an NGO environment
- A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility, and honesty.
- Must have IT-related experience on a USAID-funded project
- Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines
- A self-starter, who can plan and manage his/her own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken with strong presentation skills.
How To Apply
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED