INFORMATION RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The Information Risk Management Officer coordinates Information Systems Assurance of the bank: to ensure availability of the bank’s information processing systems and programs and provide assurance of systems reliability and integrity/quality of information assets. S/He periodically leads applications control reviews, IT/IS compliance audits and investigations in the bank
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to secure computing network
- Coordinate/Perform vulnerability assessments
- Collaborate with management and the IT department to improve the Bank’s information and intrusion/penetration tests on Technology platforms to ensure the effectiveness of existing controls(security).
- Investigate, track and conclude security incidents that have occurred within .
- Provide technical information security expertise the Bank to technical staff to ensure that the requisite level of security is implemented in all technology assets and projects
- Enhance the protection and resilience of the Bank’s systems and operations
- Improve the integrity of the bank’s products and services by establishing infrastructure for testing and validation of security of these products and services
- Systems Governance & Controls Framework
First Degree from an accredited institution Relevant professional certification – CISA, CISM, CISSP
HOW TO APPLY
These are challenging and exciting roles for the right candidates. If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send your CVs to: [email protected]
• Closing date is three (3) days from date of publication.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED