INDONESIA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
You will require a KITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas), a type of Residence Permit Card for a Stay if you want to reside or work in Indonesia. It permits the holder to remain in Indonesia for up to 12 months, though this time frame may be extended if necessary.
Whenever you apply for a long-term visa to Indonesia, such as one for a job, retirement, spouse/family, or other reasons, you will get a KITAS.
Learn about all the information and specifics needed to obtain permanent residency in Indonesia.
INDONESIA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
If you meet one or more of the following requirements, you may apply for permanent residency:
- Firstly, be married to an Indonesian or a permanent resident of Indonesia who is an Indonesian citizen.
- Also, possess first-grade relatives or kids who are Indonesian majors.
- Moreover, a person planning to live in Indonesia after retiring.
- Last but not least, a person who has lived continuously in Indonesia for at least five years.
BENEFITS OF INDONESIA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
The advantages of having a permanent residence visa in Indonesia are numerous. These are a few of these advantages;
- First and foremost, foreigners are eligible for up to ten years of extended residency with permanent residence.
- Moreover, work rights are guaranteed in Indonesia.
- Further permits residency for members of immediate family as well as limitless admission and exit from the country.
- Additionally, allowed entry into several nations and states without even a visa or visa on arrival.
INDONESIA PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Visit the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration’s official website to submit an online KITAS application. Choose “Permanent Stay Permit” and then adhere to the on-screen directions.
- You must still visit the immigration authorities in person to pay the cost and acquire the ITAS stamp on your passport after submitting your KITAS application online.
- You then need to register with the population office of the nearby municipality, obtain your Certificate of Registration for Temporary Residence, and obtain the Police Report Letter (STM) from the neighborhood police department (SKPPS).
INDONESIA PERMANENT RESIDENT PROCESSING TIME
The number of papers needed and several application procedures makes a KITAS application longer than usual. Normally, it takes 6 to 10 weeks.
But, you must keep in mind that processing timeframes might occasionally last for several months, subject to a variety of factors.
The documents needed to apply for Indonesia Permanent Residency are listed below;
- First and foremost, a valid passport
- Also, a passport photo
- Third, a fully filled-out application
- Fourth, evidence of a place to live in Indonesia
- Also, evidence of a policy of insurance provided by an Indonesian insurer
- Additionally, birth certificate and bank statement
Any additional paperwork the immigration department could require
Visit NewsNowGh.com to read and learn more about LPR permits for Legal Permanent Residence.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED