Golden Star is a responsible employer and may conduct screening checks and assessment so as to support informed decision-making on hiring, promotion and development opportunities.
A vacancy exists for the position of:
Golden Star is looking for a junior lawyer to work alongside our senior legal counsel in providing legal support on a full range of legal matters to the various business units of the Golden Star group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely advice on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business and affairs of Golden Star and its
- Draft, review and negotiate various commercial contracts and
- Draft and review other corporate and legal
- Provide effective support on complex multijurisdictional corporate transactions (including M&A, public and private financings, internal restructurings).
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of the companies of the Golden Star group (including assisting with board meetings and shareholder meetings) and assist in the development of systems and
- Liaise with local managers, external advisers and offshore trust
- Manage and maintain corporate policies and
- Promote legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the
- Develop an understanding of the business to provide effective support to the various functions of the
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLED REQUIREMENTS
(Education, qualifications, work experience required for the position)
- 1-2 years PQE
- Previous experience working with developing jurisdictions
- Previous experience working on multijurisdictional corporate transactions (including M&A, equity and debt financings, project finance)
(Competencies and abilities required for position)
- Fluency in French is desirable
- Exposure to the extractive industries is an advantage but not a requirement
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should submit applications to [email protected] and follow the application guidelines below.
- Clearly identify which job posting you are applying for in your subject line by referencing the job
- Include only essential personal Do not include your gender, date of birth, age, family status, military status, citizenship status, home address or personal identification numbers.
- Include an introductory paragraph in your cover letter explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying
- Please limit CV to a maximum of 3
- Your CV should include qualifications, work experience and a minimum of two
- Please list work experience and qualifications in order with most recent being Closing date for submission of applications is 2 February 2021.
Note: Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED