IMPACT HR Consult Invites Job Applications
POSITION: Full Stack Developer
Wigal Vision Limited, our client, is looking for a dynamic, experienced, self-motivated IT Professional to fill the post of Full Stack Developer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be in charge of developing front-end website architecture.
- Creating web page user interactions.
- Creating back-end web applications.
- Creating effective servers and databases.
- Ensure mobile phone cross-platform optimization.
- Ensure application responsiveness.
- Collaboration with graphic designers on site design aspects.
- Seeing a project through from inception to completion.
- API design and development.
- Providing for both technical and consumer needs.
- Keeping up with the latest advances in web apps and programming languages.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Professional certification in the aforementioned discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer is required.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities are required.
- Server-side languages such as Java, PHP, and Net must be mastered.
- Database technology such as MySQL and Postgres must be familiar.
- Excellent verbal communication abilities are required.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management abilities are required.
- Good problem-solving abilities are required.
- Detail-oriented abilities are required.
- A team player is required.
- Working under pressure and meeting deadlines is required.
How to Apply for this IMPACT HR Consult Job
We would like to meet with you if you fulfill the criteria for the Full Stack Developer position.
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters indicating how they match the criteria for the post to email@example.com with the subject line Full Stack Developer.
Deadline: September 20th, 2023.
Only those who have been shortlisted for interviews will be notified.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED