IMPACT HR Consult Available Jobs
A reputable organization is searching for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to fill the position of Country Manager.
POSITION: Country Manager
The Country Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management decisions, providing strategic leadership for the company, establishing long-term goals, strategies, plans and policies.
Country Manager among other responsibilities will lead all operations of the business to ensure profitability of the company in the Country Office. Successful candidates should have good networking abilities, be able to work without supervision and demonstrate effective people management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- To begin with, Developing commercial strategies for the implementation of key initiatives for organizational growth and efficiency.
- Then, Working with the Board of Directors and other Executives to establish short term objectives and long term goals, and related plans and policies.
- Also, Building new business relationships with corporate clients in Ghana.
- Additionally, Developing and nurturing on-going business relationships with partner organisations and stakeholders to ensure long term partnerships and ROI.
- Furthermore, Identifying operational bottlenecks and building scalable solutions that drive growth improve overall business performance.
- Moreover, Presenting regular reports on the status of the company’s operations to the Board of Directors and Group CEO.
- More so, Representing the company to prospective clients, regulators and seeking appropriate new placement opportunities to deploy and install company products and services.
- Thereafter, Implementing effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Besides that, Oversee recruitment, vetting, and training of staff.
- Afterwards, Monitoring performance at all levels.
- In addition, Researching into regions of the country thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Last but not least, Ensure the company is compliant with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Finally, Maintaining a good image of the company and taking actions in the best interest of company.
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- Experience in strategy development and implementation.
- Also, Experience of working and delivering on targets and achieving business objectives.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of the Fintech industry’s needs and how to respond to them.
- Significant working experience in business development, sales, marketing and customer care.
- Knowledge in proposal writing and report writing.
- Management experience and the ability to objectively evaluate business and team performance.
- Experience of delivering projects on time and within approved budget.
Proven ability to take initiatives to develop new clients and manage large client’s portfolio.
- Good knowledge base of the regions in Ghana and a willingness to learn.
- Experience of working with people with diverse background.
- Lastly, Minimum of 5 years professional experience in related field.
Qualifications and Competencies required:
- Must possess Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Professional certification in any of the above disciplines is desirable.
- Must have excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations.
- Must have excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You Must have effective people-management skills.
- Must have excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Must have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Also yuo must have good communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Lastly, Proficient in MS Office Suite and internet use.
How To Apply for IMPACT HR Consult Available Jobs
Applicants should please send their CVs and cover letters demonstrating how they meet the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Country Manager in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED