- Company: IFFCO Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accounting for all transactions – Warehouse Stocks and expenses while maintaining appropriate ledgers and accounting processes.
- To ensure compliance with Financial and Cost Accounting Systems and Financial Policies and corporate policies
- Preparation of timely and accurate data for monthly MIS/ Financial monitoring
- Prepare schedules for monthly reporting
- Preparation and release of payments to suppliers
- Ensure deliveries only on receipt of cash and Bank
- Ensure closing of AP & GL entries in Tally
- Inventories: Ensure Physical Verification of Stocks and set Inventory Controls
- Coordinating with sales teams on receivables and payable
- Posting journal vouchers
- Receipts allocation and reconciliations
- 3-5 years’ experience of which FMCG, Sales & Distribution will be a strong advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office especially advanced Excel.
- Professional Qualification such as ACCA, Chartered Accountant/or perusing final level of ACCA
- Graduate in Accountancy and Finance
- Hands-on exposure to Tally.
- Financial accounting
- Analytical, commercially oriented with good grasp of numbers. •
- Cash management
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 25 Feb. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED