- Company: IFFCO Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accounting for all transactions – Warehouse Stocks and expenses while maintaining appropriate ledgers and accounting processes.
- To ensure compliance with Financial and Cost Accounting Systems and Financial Policies and corporate policies
- Preparation of timely and accurate data for monthly MIS/ Financial monitoring
- Prepare schedules for monthly reporting
- Preparation and release of payments to suppliers
- Ensure deliveries only on receipt of cash and Bank
- Ensure closing of AP & GL entries in Tally
- Inventories: Ensure Physical Verification of Stocks and set Inventory Controls
- Coordinating with sales teams on receivables and payable
- Posting journal vouchers
- Receipts allocation and reconciliations
- 3-5 years’ experience of which FMCG, Sales & Distribution will be a strong advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office especially advanced Excel.
- Professional Qualification such as ACCA, Chartered Accountant/or perusing final level of ACCA
- Graduate in Accountancy and Finance
- Hands-on exposure to Tally.
- Financial accounting
- Analytical, commercially oriented with good grasp of numbers. •
- Cash management
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 25 Feb. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED