iDE Ghana, an international Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in the Agriculture and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) sectors is recruiting an Evidence & Analytics Systems Manager.
- TEAM: Evidence & Analytics Systems Manager
- REPORTS TO: Head of Evidence & Analytics
- START DATE: January 2022
- CONTRACT TYPE: Full time (fixed-term)
- CONTRACT DURATION: 1 year (subject to renewal)
- AREA OF OPERATION: Tamale with day or night working trips to nationwide operational offices.
GENERAL DEFINITION OF JOB ROLE
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Evidence & Analytics, the Evidence & Analytics Systems Manager will be responsible for the design, execution, and analysis of program field data into useful conclusions and recommendations. The titleholder will also ensure effective and efficient management of the data system/hub, internet, and working equipment of the organization.
- Reports directly to Head of Evidence & Analytics.
- Work closely with direct reports (IT & Data Officer) and collaborate with other team members as well as teams in iDE Ghana Operations and under both WASH & Agriculture, such as Sales team, Credit team, and Business operations team to achieve program goals and objectives.
- Have an indirect working relationship with the Country Manager related to higher level technical needs.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating and analyzing salesforce reports.
- Troubleshooting and providing support in addressing data-related issues.
- Developing survey tools (questionnaire, focus group discussion guidelines, qualitative survey guidelines, etc.)
- Randomization of samples for field activities
- Field testing of survey tools and providing feedback on questions.
- Analyzing data and preparing periodic summary reports.
- Oversee data entry and data cleaning.
- Available for regular travel within iDE operational regions
- A member of IDE Ghana’s Business Development team responsible for updating technical sections of business proposals.
- Any other technical task that may be assigned to him.
Required Skills or Experience
- Graduated from university with at least Bachelor’s degree in science, rural development, statistics, or other relevant areas
- Experience in marketing/developmental research and sanitation is an asset.
- At least 2 years experience in the use of Salesforce.
- Expertise in statistical packages (Stata, R, SPSS, advanced Excel, etc)
- At least five years’ work experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer abilities with MS Office, ICT4D software, E-mail, and Internet
- Driven to achieve results.
- Able to work under pressure without complaining
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team
- High level of empathy and patience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications and CVs with 2 current referees and relevant educational and NSS certificates to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: on or before 24th December 2021.
- Note to applicants – indicate the job title as the subject matter of the email.
- In view of the anticipated volume of applications to be received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED