iDE Ghana Employment Opportunity
iDE’s entry point into Ghana’s local and regional markets is the promotion of more efficient collection, storage, and use of water across our work. iDE’s focus on Ghana’s Agriculture and Sanitation and Hygiene sectors, emphasizing the role of water to create a profitable future with those entrepreneurs with whom we work.
POSITION: District Sales Manager
We are looking to employ a hard-working and sales-driven district sales manager to manage the sales operations and ensure that company sales goals are achieved. The district sales manager’s responsibilities include identifying professional development opportunities for sales employees, encouraging positive employee relations, and continually sourcing new sales opportunities. You should also be able to set reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the district sales team and ensure that those targets are met.
To be successful as a district sales manager, you should be able to keep abreast of evolving market trends and consumer needs. Ultimately, an exceptional district sales manager should be able to work well under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and customer service skills.
- To begin with, Recruiting, training, and leading sales representatives and account managers.
- Secondly, Building and sustaining solid relationships with both existing and potential customers.
- Thirdly, Providing regular feedback to the regional sales manager on company marketing and product development needs as well as pricing recommendations.
- Furthermore, Developing and managing effective sales strategies to maximize company sales and profitability.
- Moreover, Conducting employee evaluations and suggesting improvements as required.
- Then, Researching and monitoring market trends, competitors’ sales activities, and consumer needs.
- Also, Completing sales reports and submitting them to upper management for review.
- Additionally, Analyzing sales metrics and market trends to adapt or modify sales strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Finally, Assisting in the development of marketing campaigns that are designed to expand brand recognition and highlight the benefits of company products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Proven sales experience.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, networking, and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How To Apply for this iDE Ghana Employment Opportunity
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications, CVs with 2 current referees, relevant educational and NSS certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th May 2022.
In view of the anticipated volume of applications to be received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED