DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching and Learning Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account individual needs of the students. Manage, develop and share resources to enhance teaching of ICT and COMPUTING .
- Contribute to objectives of the curriculum area within the school objectives and take part in an annual review of the subject and curriculum area.
- Prepare lesson plans and schemes of work as agreed with the Head of Faculty.
- Monitor the progress and achievement of the students following the course and identify the appropriate intervention strategies for underachieving students.
1st degree with at least 3 years teaching experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their applications and CVs indicating the position applied for as a PDF or word document through: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
5th October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED