ICT sector specialist vacancy at KPMG
• The role holder will serve as technical advisor on all ICT sector related matters and contribute to capacity building of specified entities in the sector towards enhanced financial performance and governance by the entities.
• He/She will provide technical advice and support for the effective delivery of performance, monitoring and evaluation activities, of ICT sector specific entities, in accordance with the established Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) framework.
• Conduct annual reviews of the mandates, organisational structures and strategic plans of specified entities, in line with prevailing policies / reforms, economic and statistical data in the sector, and make recommendations to the relevant stakeholders
• Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems and policies to facilitate the review and assessment of the operational activities of the specified entities
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• A minimum of Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
• A Member of the ISACA with CISA/CISM (CISSO, CISSP) COBIT Framework or related Professional qualification in IT / robust professional experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Ps. Help our youtube channel by subscribing to it. We do our best to provide you with all the needed information. Kindly show appreciation by subscribing to our channel. Just click on the button below and subscribe. Thank You}
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED