- Company: Presbyterian College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Stationed in the Central ICT Laboratory, the successful applicant will work under direct supervision of the Chief ICT Assistant and provide helpdesk services to ICT authorized users leading to smooth operation of the ICT infrastructure of the college.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Hold Bachelor of Science In ICT
- Possess minimum HND or University Diploma or its equivalent in the relevant subject area.
- He or She must have served for four (4) years in a college of education or a similar institution.
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants are required to download and complete an application form:
The complete application pack should be submitted to:
The College Secretary,
Presbyterian College of Education, Akropong,
P. O. Box 27,
and soft copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application pack should contain the following:
- Application letter for the position applied for
- A completed application form downloaded from the college website
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of relevant educational and professional certificates.
Closing Date: 02 July, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED