IBS Starter Scholarships for Foreign Students in Hungary
Do you want to attend school in Hungary? If so, submit an application for one of the IBS Starter Scholarships for International Students provided by the Budapest-based IBS International Business School.
For those outstanding candidates who will begin undergraduate degree courses in the academic year 2023–2024, a studentship is available.
A Succinct Description
- Budapest’s IBS International Business School Department is a university or organization.
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s
- 25% of the tuition award
- Online Access Number of Awards: Unknown
- international pupils as their nationality
- The prize can be accepted in Hungary.
The first private university in Central Europe is the International Business School in Budapest. It has developed into a genuinely cutting–edge and vibrant business school. It offers business and management education in English that is pertinent to both the economy and culture.
Why enroll in classes at the International Business School?
The college provides students from more than 100 nations with undergraduate and graduate degrees as well as networking opportunities and skills that will give them a competitive advantage for the rest of their lives.
Latin America, India, China, South-East Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, non-EU, Eastern and South Europe (including Turkey), Central Asia, and the EU are among the eligible nations.
Acceptable Subjects or Courses:
The college offers a bachelor’s degree program in any field.
The scholarship will be given to applicants for any IBS English-language Bachelor’s program that has received Buckingham validation and who meet the following qualifications in addition to the regular entry requirements:
- Age range: 18 to 25 (at the time of the scholarship application)
- TOEFL 90 iBT or an overall band score of 6.5 on the IELTS (Academic or General) with at least 6.0 in each component (the certificate should not be older than 2 years).
The IBS Starter Scholarship pays for 25% of your course’s first-year tuition.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS
How To Apply:
- It is advised that you enroll in affirmation courses at the International Business School for your undergraduate degree in order to be considered for this studentship.
- You must email email@example.com to express your desire to receive the IBS Starter scholarship after receiving confirmation. The Rector will authorize applications.
- Claimants must upload the necessary documents and submit a letter of motivation as supporting documentation.
Applicants must satisfy the college’s entry requirements in order to be accepted.
Applicants must complete the 100-minute IBS English Language Placement Test, which includes an oral portion with a listening component.
TO ACCESS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE, CLICK HERE.
- 30 November 2023 for enrollment in February 2023.
- Intake in September 2023 – 31 May 2023
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED