5,000 Students from more than 70 countries. Apply for the Hungary Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The online applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships are now open for Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
All International students are highly encouraged to apply for the Government of Hungary Scholarship. IELTS is Not Compulsory. No Application Fee is required. You can Study in Hungary Without IELTS.
More than 5,000 Scholarships will be awarded in the academic year 2022-2023. All international students will study in English. The Hungary Scholarship covers all higher Education fields at all degrees offered at 31 Hungarian higher education institutions.
There are many Scholarships in Hungary Without IELTS. Hungary is a Popular, Modern, and Safe country. Hungary is much cheaper than other countries in Europe.
The aim of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students.
If you are looking for high-quality education then you’ve come to the right place. Are You Ready? You can be a part of these 5,000 Hungary Government Scholarships 2022. The Detailed information is available below.
Details About Hungary Government Scholarships
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2022
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The Hungary Government Scholarship is all expenses covered Scholarship Program. The financial benefits of Stipendium Scholarship 2022 are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Available Fields & Major
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
How to Apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships
The Online Applications are open now. All the Information and the official website are given. CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Deadline and Timeline
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 is 15th January 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED