At Reliance Personnel Services, the successful applicant will be responsible for the provision of Human Resources practices and tools required to deliver people management processes such as (resourcing, training and development, compensation, performance management, employee relations, and transactional services) in line with policies and procedures to enable the achievement of business goals.
2nd Degree in Human Resources
Professional qualification is an advantage
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as planning for business unit restructuring.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees, especially in business partnering jurisdiction.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with each business unit.
- Consult regularly with the General manager and management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Provide input to the design of the HR Dashboard and analyze its data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues-Disciplinary committees etc; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Find ways to build morale, using the company’s culture and value system, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention and implement them in consultation with the General manager.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the General manager when necessary.
- Interpret human resources policy to employees in the area of dispensation.
- Consult with line manager and provide daily HR guidance and suggest new HR strategies.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Lead the design and implementation of a credible, equitable, and transparent performance management system for all levels of management and staff.
- Manage all organizational change and development programs and processes within the department and administer all staff programs as approved by your line management.
Experience: 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop HR plans, programs, and reports to support the businesses.
- Ability to administer effective employee rewards and recognition programs.
- Ability to design and administer robust performance management systems.
- Ability to effectively manage a pool of talent and foster a good sense of company culture amongst employees.
How to Apply: Send CV to [email protected]
Application deadline: Friday 31st July 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED