Human Resources Officer
Responsible for dealing with payroll any other related HR issues as directed by the General Manager Commercial. Specific tasks and responsibilities to be implemented under the direction of the General Manager-Commercial include:
- Overseeing compliance with all procedures and policies set out in T TEL’s HR Manual
- Ensuring that all recruitment, payroll, and performance appraisal matters are dealt with in accordance with T-TEL’s HR Manual
- Complying with all donor-related HR and reporting requirements in line with our project contract
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management. administration or a similar discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources (HR) operations
- Understanding of the concepts of due diligence, value for money and ethics and transparency Excellent written and spoken English
- A good communicator with strong relationship building skills.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver to deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are to be submitted electronically to [email protected] before 5 pm on Saturday 18th July 2020. Applicants should clearly state the title of the job they are applying for in the subject line of their email and application letter.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED