Human Resources Assistant Job Available at U.S. Embassy in Ghana
- To begin with, The incumbent provides a broad range of assistance to Human Resources Officer (HRO) and serves as back up when HRO is away from post.
- Then, Tracks and coordinates all the Foreign Service Employee Evaluation and Family Member
- Moreover, Evaluation Reports for the Embassy.
- Additionally, Manages the Family Member Program including the Overseas Seasonal Hire Programs.
- Afterwards, Coordinates security clearances for Family Members using eQIP.
- Last but not least, Maintains Post Profile and provides adhoc reports to management upon request.
- Finally, Answers HR related questions from employees and managers.
Three (3) years of administrative/clerical experience is required, to include one year in human resources.
Education Requirements: 2 years of college
Evaluations: LANGUAGE: Fluent written and spoken English is required. This may be tested.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
How to Apply for Human Resources Assistant Job
Closing Date : 14th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- Then, GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE