- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
Responsible for initiating polices for developing human resources strategies for the company to fit the core business objectives in the areas of training / development and performance management. Shall also develop an administrative support policy to ensure efficient performance of the functions of the other departments.
- To administer recruitment and performance management systems.
- Managing and implementing career development plan for all staff.
- Carrying out training assessment and co-coordinating training program.
- Designing best practice compensation polices and advise on health and safety matters.
- Ensure/coordinate performance appraisal systems on a bi-yearly basis.
- Formulate and implement Human Resources Policy & procedures manual for the attention and information of all employees.
- Plan and ensure the smooth and regular provision of services such as transport, office supplies and storage, internal communication and other services for the smooth operation of the other departments.
- Liaise and control relationship of the company with external contractors.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Degree from a recognized university and professional qualification in HR from a recognized institution including CIPD, CIHRMP or similar, etc
- At least five years experience two of which should be managing/supervising a team in a financial sector, preferably insurance
- Planning & Organizing
- Stakeholder management
- Problem solving/decision making
- Emotional Intelligence
Working knowledge of the Labour Act, 2003 Act 651
- Working knowledge in HR policy formulation and review
- Working knowledge of developing and implementation of performance management, training & development and reward management.
- Knowledge in learning and development strategies
- Understanding of Administrative procedures and processes
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE : September 29, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED