HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER AT GSS
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER AT GSS. The Ghana Statistical Service is the government agency charged with the responsibility of providing quality, relevant, accurate, and timely statistical information for the purpose of national development. It has offices in all the sixteen (16) regions of the country.
- The Service invites applications from qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented
and results-driven to apply for the under-listed positions within the Service:
- Manipulate and present geographical information by developing programs to convert GIS information to other formats.
- Recreate geographical spaces using GIS techniques and remote sensing imagery.
- Integrate different geo-spatial data resources
- Analyze and integrate GIS data with other data sources to assess relationships across a wide range of socio-demographic, behavioral, spatial, environmental, and economic variables.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Grade: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
- To provide operational and administrative support for the effective management of the human capital of the Service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full time, part-time, and contract staff.
- Evaluate and manage staff performance and professional development
- Facilitate promotion, posting, secondment, and transfer of staff.
- Facilitate the management of labor issues in accordance with existing labor laws, regulations, and practices to ensure industrial harmony.
- Coordinate training programs and schedules.
- At least a Master’s degree in Business Administration (Human Resource), Social Sciences, or similar fields from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have completed a one-year national service
- Must have at least two years’ work experience
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- People management and organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Application of the Public Services Commission Human Resource Management Policy Framework and Manual
- Communication and Presentation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their application letters and CVs to the address below:
Human Resource Directorate
Ghana Statistical Service
P. O. Box GP 1098
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is 18th April 2022
Qualified women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
For more job opportunities, CLICK HERE
- NGC KARIDA Agrosciences Ltd Job Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade and Industry GEPA agency recruitment
- GIZ Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at Fiaseman Rural Bank
- Cardno International Development Invites Job Applications
- KB Farms Exciting Career Opportunity
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED