- Tertiary qualification in Business, Management, Human Resources or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum of 10 years, or (1) Mining & Metals projects serving as HR Manager or Administration Manager on site.
- Highly proficient in English language. Ability to work under pressure, maintaining sound judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to improve safety awareness in a large, mixed culture working force.
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high-performance culture. Self-driven with a solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to train others. People-oriented and a diplomatic approach.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 26th April 2021
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED