- Tertiary qualification in Business, Management, Human Resources or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum of 10 years, or (1) Mining & Metals projects serving as HR Manager or Administration Manager on site.
- Highly proficient in English language. Ability to work under pressure, maintaining sound judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to improve safety awareness in a large, mixed culture working force.
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high-performance culture. Self-driven with a solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to train others. People-oriented and a diplomatic approach.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 26th April 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED