October 15th, 2023 at 04:44 am
Hubei Government Scholarships 2023–24
Start your academic experience in Hubei, China, with some very exciting news! We are now taking applications for the Hubei Government Scholarship year 2023–2024.
The Beijing Municipal Education Commission has provided a substantial initial amount of 35 million yuan, or US$5 million, for this fully financed scholarship program, which is intended for students from beyond China.
Three separate categories comprise the scholarship, the top level of which awards each worthy applicant with a large sum of 40,000 yuan (about US$5,700).
Description of the Scholarship:
Particularly when it comes to scientific research and education, Hubei is among the most advanced provinces. Its stellar roster of more than 120 universities includes two of China’s prestigious Top Ten Universities, Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology, as well as seven important universities involved in the National 211 Project.
At the end of 2010, Hubei’s universities had 1.4 million undergraduate students and 103,000 postgraduate students.
List of colleges offering scholarships from the Hubei government:
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- South-Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
The length of the Hubei Government Scholarship
- For students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees in Beijing-area Chinese universities and colleges, the scholarship support shall be provided for a duration of no more than four years.
- The scholarship application should be submitted for a period of less than a year if you are applying for advanced Chinese language study or training at Beijing-based institutions and colleges.
- Short-term scholarships are recommended for scholars and international students enrolled in specialized training programs at Beijing-area Chinese universities and colleges.
- The scholarship support shall be granted for a period of time shorter than a year to exchange students or individuals who have made noteworthy contributions to exchange education in Beijing.
With this scholarship program, you can study any subject.
Benefits of scholarships
Five separate categories comprise the Hubei Government Scholarship, with varying yearly or semi-annual awards:
- A 10,000 RMB annual scholarship is awarded for undergraduate study.
- Graduate Scholarship: Provides a yearly stipend of 15,000 RMB.
- Scholarship for Doctorates: Provides 20,000 RMB annually.
- 4,000 RMB per six months or 10,000 RMB annually is awarded under the General Scholar Scholarship.
- The scholarship for advanced scholars, which includes visiting scholars (discussed later): 10% of 10,000 RMB is available every six months or 20,000 RMB annually.
Countries That Qualify:
All nationalities studying abroad are eligible to apply for this award.
Rules for Eligibility:
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be considered for the Hubei Government Scholarship:
Competency in Language:
Each higher education establishment evaluates applicants’ proficiency in the language needed for the academic program.
States That Qualify:
Chinese nationals are not eligible to apply for the scholarship; applicants may be from any country in the world.
Country of Origin and Behavior:
In addition to having a positive attitude toward China, applicants should be foreign nationals with valid passports. Along with these qualities, they ought to be well-mannered, diligent, and academically successful.
A Chinese high school diploma or above is the minimum degree required of undergraduate applicants, who should be under 25 on average.
Scholarship for Graduate Study:
- Applicants for graduate school should have a bachelor’s degree and be, on average, under 30.
- A master’s degree is required, and candidates for a Ph.D. should generally be younger than 35.
Scholarly Awards for All:
Typically, candidates for General Scholars should be under 40 years old. Scholars studying Chinese should possess a high school diploma or above, but scholars specializing in other fields should be in their second year of university education or hold a bachelor’s degree.
Scholar Scholarship for Advanced Study:
A master’s degree or more, the status of associate professor or above, and an average age of fifty are requirements for applicants to the Advanced Scholar program.
Assistance with finances:
It is not appropriate for applicants to receive funding from the Chinese government or any other entities.
Fulfilling the requirements of the university and program:
In order to apply to a program, candidates must fulfill the prerequisites set forth by the relevant university.
The following guidelines should be followed in order to apply for the Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Select a university that provides the Hubei Government Scholarship (the list of qualified universities is given above).
- After choosing a Hubei-based university, go to the “International Students” area of the university’s website and click on the “Scholarships” tab.
- Seek for the “Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship” under the Scholarships area. This is where you can get a detailed guide for the Hubei University application procedure. Together with an inventory of necessary papers, application forms will be included. But here’s a summary of the general process:
Documents Needed for the Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship List:
- The Hubei Provincial Scholarship Application for International Students
- A copy of your travel document
- A certified copy of your most advanced degree
- Certification of your employment title or notarized transcripts
- An endorsement letter
- An official health record
- Legal documentation from their Chinese guardians may need to be submitted by applicants under the age of 18.
Fill out the online application on the university website where you plan to study, if asked to do so by the university.
Locate the mailing address of the university so that you may submit your application materials.
Applying for the Hubei Government Scholarship will be easier if you follow these instructions.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED